Subject:   Power Point
Author: Teach057
Date: Jul 16 2006
I have done several lessons on powerpoint for my classes (7-9).  To be done in
a way that engages students and catches their attention they do take time to
create.  However once created, they can be easily modified and used year after
year.  Another advantage is for students who are absent.  They can catch up
easily by sitting down at a computer after school and playing the powerpoint.
One caution, I feel lessons need to be varied to keep our students engaged.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans on PowerPoint discussion
Visit related discussions:
PowerPoint
Lesson Plans

Discussion Help