Subject:   RE: Difficult algorithm design; I could use some suggestions
Author: Mathman
Date: Aug 28 2006
I tried to reply, but got an error message, "sorry there has been an error",
which was not too informative.

Your problem appears to be with the mathematics, not programming.  I don't feel
like typing it out several times, especially in ASCII [plain type], so if you
woud like to somehow make an email available either here or through your
personal info, I'll make contact and help you there through a PDF showing all
details with drawing and math ....assuming this one gets through to this
forum.

P.S.  In future, you'd best go to a math newsgroup like alt.algebra.help for
such questions, but do not make your email address or real name available to any
newsgroup if you want to avoid spam.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Trigonometry on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Trigonometry
Computer

Discussion Help