Subject:   RE: Difficult algorithm design; I could use some suggestions
Author: Mathman
Date: Aug 29 2006
On Aug 28 2006, Mathman wrote:
Put this equal
> to A, the area, then rearrange, and eventually you wind up with a =
> 2[A/sqrt(3)]

Setting A = 256 [or whatever value you might need],
> then a = 24.314742

First let me say, I hate trying to type math in ASCII with a passion.  In fact,
typing of any sort is not my first consuming interest in this life.

In any event, make that a = 2*sqrt[(A/sqrt(3)]

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Trigonometry on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Trigonometry
Computer

Discussion Help