Subject:   RE: Homework
Author: Boucly
Date: Sep 19 2006
You said to use the EXACT same question right? But if someone did do the
homework, wouldn't they feel intimidated that pointless to do the same question
again. It would also be quite a waste of time for them since they would not be
learning anything from that. At least that's what I would feel, especially if
you do that repeatedly. It is not a very good idea as it waste too much lesson
time and a lot of school rushes things into the our heads and expect us to go
over them at home when given the chance whether there was homework or not.

It really is hard to get us to do homework, and I know how you feel. My teacher
doesn't have that problem with since I am interested in Maths. I guess the best
thing to do to motivate students is to make them feel good about themselves
while not being over confident but still point out problems by leading rather
than a "Wrong" to keep their or our self-esteem higher. A way to do that... I
don't have one, a good way is to link it to something they are interested in as
a class. Does this help :)

Chris

yes  no
Visit related discussions: