Subject:   RE: Probability & Simultaneous Equations Java Applets
Author: Si
Date: Nov 3 2006
On Nov  2 2006, Ching wrote:
> Hi!
I am a math teacher in Singapore and am currently looking for
> new ways to interest my students. I'm really interested in your
> applets but have problem accessing them through your website. Is
> there anyway you can share them with me?

Ching
> kelwarchris@hotmail.com

Ching,

If you don't have a Java in your machine already, then the applet will prompt
you to download the Java Plugins. Once the plugins is downloaded then the applet
starts.

What is your browser type & version?

Cheers,
Sione.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Algebra on Java Applet discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra
Java Applet
Tools