Subject:   Best Tools to create geometric figures
Author: JimS
Date: Aug 2 2007
I'm teaching geometry for the first time in a number of years and would like to
find an easy-to-use software tool to create common geometric figures with
appropriate labeling and common geometric markings.  I plan to copy/paste into
quizzes and tests I've created using Word/MathType.  I've looked at MS Draw in
Word and find it awkward and difficult.  Is Sketchpad the answer or are there
other tools available to purchase?

Thanks

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Geometry on Sketchpad discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry
Sketchpad
Tools