Subject:   RE: wikis
Author: rfant
Date: Jan 27 2008
On Jan 27 2008, conigs wrote:
> I never heard of a wiki until joining this website... now I have
> one! It is an interesting additon to the classroom!

Wikis are very nice and there are several available online.
Which one are you using?
Unfortunately, not many of these offer math symbols and none, that I've ever
seen, give you the ability to create graphs (within the pages).

I currently have PMWiki installed on my server, offering both symbols (LaTex)
and graphs (SVG), both quite easy to implement within all of your pages.

Feel free to look around and ask questions:   http://robertfant.com

yes  no
Visit related discussions:
Computer