Subject:   RE: Lesson plans in statistics using Fantasy Football??
Author: aterner
Date: Jul 16 2008
I'm also teaching a lower level Prob/Stats course for the first time. I would be
interested in any ideas anyone has in making it "real" for my students.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans in Probability & Statistics on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Probability & Statistics
Computer
Lesson Plans