Subject:   RE: multiplication tables crossword puzzles
Author: pammeyepoo
Date: Mar 29 2009
These are a great idea. I had tried to think of a way to do something similar
but was rather stuck on traditional styles, such as Franklin's magic squares.

The idea of the gray in place of black is also quite practical and thoughtful to
add.
Oh, and what you have on the header is fine. I would include an author line,
though. Although teachers are great and effective "borrowers", someone might
actually try to take credit for your work. You deserve all the credit.
In short, thank you. What a great idea. Will you be placing the entire book on
the Math Tools site?
Pamela Foster

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Support Materials in Math 2 on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 2
Computer
Support Materials