Subject:   RE: Math Worksheet Generators
Author: Mathsframe.co.uk
Date: Jul 28 2009
Hi Sean

A little bit of code can get you a long way in Excel.

You can use a few basic functions to randomly generate simple worksheets. You
might want to look into the Random function (RAND) as well as the basic logical
functions (IF, AND, OR). The help facility is very good in excel, and once you
get a grasp of how to phrase your logic it is very intuitive (I am completely
self taught)

It is something I am thinking about for my own website, although I shall be
using flash (not recommended for the beginner).

If you are interested in learning I would be happy to send you a bit of example
code to get you moving.

Best of luck!

Ted Burch
www.mathsframe.co.uk

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools on JavaScript discussion
Visit related discussions:
JavaScript
Tools

Discussion Help