Subject:   RE: times tables Bingo game
Author: Glenys
Date: Jul 12 2010
I have played bingo with regular punch out bingo cards.  I make the math
questions as we play.
ex.  3*4, Factors of 12, multiples of 7,2/3rds of 6,  ....
I have found that the weak students quickly become discouraged, but the average
student becomes stronger with the math concepts. I keep track of the numbers
used on a chart of numbers from 1-125( not sure if that is the upper limit but
whatever the top number is.)  I find when I create the game as we go along I can
build on the current math concepts and if it is slow or a large number are
getting discouraged I will pose simpliar problems.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Activities in Math 3 on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 3
Computer
Activities