Subject:   RE: data on which are the hardest multiplication facts
Author: wiredwullff
Date: Aug 14 2010
On Jul  2 2010, DanielAjoy wrote:
> Hi,

Do you have any data on which are the hardest multiplication
> facts? I'm planning on creating a game of increasing difficulty that
> requires the player to know the multiplication facts: 2x2, 5x8, 6x7,
> etc.

So, for this, I would need to know which of those are harder
> and which are easier.

Any guidelines on that? I forget where but there was a study on this I will
forward if I can find it. a place to start would be which of the single digit
numbers are hardest-for me it was always odd numbers. of those I found 7 more
difficult than 3 or 9 with five the most easy. hope this helps.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Math 1 on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 1
Computer

Discussion Help