Subject:   RE: data on which are the hardest multiplication facts
Author: wiredwullff
Date: Aug 14 2010
Wanted to add you might consider each number series and how you would memorize
it. Ask your students the tricks they use. I knew all the fives were either on a
completion of a unit of ten added [10,20,30,40,...]or right in
between[5,15,25,...] so they were easy if I remembered that. nines all were one
less for their second digit [the 8 in eighteen is one less than 9 etc]. sevens I
had trouble with a pattern. and the even numbers seemed easy as they were always
even even multiplied by a odd and you could see the symmetry in the numbers. I
think you will find inspiration and maybe the answer in" The kingdom of Infinite
Number  A field guide " by Bryan Bunch, published by W.H.Freeman and company,New
York,New York. Good luck!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Math 1 on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 1
Computer

Discussion Help