Subject:   RE: data on which are the hardest multiplication facts
Author: wiredwullff
Date: Aug 14 2010
also I forgot visual solving in the minds eye as a solving method such as 3x3
think of three grapes adding three more and three more to that,or all at once on
a grid. or known relationships in the real world like my mom or dads chessboard
has 64 squares and eight sides.hope you glean something out of all of this.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Math 1 on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 1
Computer

Discussion Help