Subject:   Adobe Education Exchange
Author: Adobe_Andrew
Date: Aug 19 2010
Hello,

My name is Andrew and I am currently working with the new Adobe Education
Exchange, an online community for Educators that allows them to interact with
each other as well as share curriculum ideas. The community is a great resource
for lesson plans, including Mathematics. I thought some of you might be
interested in the community and would love to invite you to visit the site and
register. The AEE is also currently hosting a contest where members who submit
lesson plans are eligible to win free Adobe CS5 products. Check the site for
more info on lesson plans and the contest. The URL is:
http://edexchange.adobe.com.

Thanks.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Computer
Lesson Plans

Discussion Help