Subject:   Simultaneous Equation Solver
Author: DavidB
Date: Nov 24 2010
Hello, everybody.

I have been working on several numerical tools and made them available for free
online use, for example, a Simultaneous Equation Solver:

http://www.akiti.ca/SimEqR12Solver.html

Actually, because the program is written in Javascript, the utility can also be
downloaded and used offline.

The code underlying the applet is based on a good-quality algorithm (among the
best I could find) and the user interface is simple.

Further information on this utility, some background and mention of its
additional features, can be found on my blog:

http://binnerd.blogspot.com/2010/06/online-matrix-calculator.html

Regards.

David

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Discrete Math on JavaScript discussion
Visit related discussions:
Discrete Math
JavaScript
Tools