Subject:   GRAPHIC DESGIN
Author: BULBUL166
Date: Jun 23 2013
I am trying to establish a graphic asset library for our course development. We
have a few assets, but not enough for a fully functional development role. I was
thinking to look at a couple of online graphic sites i.e. fotolia, shutterstock,
dreamstime etc. Are there perhaps other ones that any of you are using? I do
have a limited budget. I'd like to have great usage out of it. Any
recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Technology PoWs in Financial Education on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Financial Education
Computer
Technology PoWs