Subject:   Calculating change when shopping
Author: Rod+1
Date: Oct 26 2009
I had a teacher in my Mathematics department ask if I could develop some flash
modules that help students practice calculating change when they go shopping. I
thought that other teachers might like a copy (for free) if they think that will
be helpful.

Here is the web address:

http://www.numeracyhelper.com/money

Hope this is helpful. By the way - any feedback would be greatly
appreciated.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Math 6 on Flash discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 6
Flash
Tools