Subject:   RE: Pick-a-block tool (middle level)
Author: WandaB
Date: Dec 4 2004
Jeff,

You've done a great job designing the applelet! We've been working on
probability and I can't wait to use it with my students.

compute both probabilities. Initially, I would have them find the theoretical
probability before running the simulation. Then I would run the simulation for
probably 50 trials and compare the probabilities. I would then run the
simulation for 100, 200, etc. probabilities so that they can see the more times
the experiment is performed, the closer the results will be to the theoretical
probability.

Wanda

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Probability & Statistics on JavaScript discussion
Visit related discussions:
Probability & Statistics
JavaScript
Tools