Subject:   Can anyone use this? (Geometry)
Author: tackweed
Date: Feb 12 2005
http://www2.whidbey.net/ohmsmath/webwork/javascript/side2angle.htm

This is a tool I wrote to check student work. They were supposed to draw a
triangle, measure the sides and the angles, and them make two more triangles,
one with a scale factor of 2 and the other with a scale factor of 0.5.

They were then supposed to make a table with the angles and sides of all three
triangles. Checking their recorded side measurements gave a good indication as
to how 'similar' and accurate their drawings were.

However, this is not a tool that 7th graders need. If anyone feels this has a
relevant place under some other heading, let me know and I will post it.

Thanks

Jeff

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Geometry on JavaScript discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry
JavaScript
Tools