Subject:   RE: Microsoft Producer
Author: Suzanne
Date: Oct 16 2005
Hi Susan,

I know the best examples would be ones authored by the person responding but
while we're waiting for someone with first-hand experience I thought you might
find some of these links interesting that I found:

Using Microsoft Producer
http://www.departments.dsu.edu/disted/producer/
(links at the bottom of the page looked interesting)

Streaming Media Presentations with Microsoft Producer for PowerPoint
http://www.patricerutledge.com/pparticle.htm

Producer 2003 Product Information
http://www.microsoft.com/office/powerpoint/producer/prodinfo/default.mspx

Suzanne

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools on PowerPoint discussion
Visit related discussions:
PowerPoint
Tools

Discussion Help