Subject:   RE: Lesson Plans on Power Point
Author: aterner
Date: Jul 2 2006
I use PowerPoint as a presentation to for my math lessons. I use a SMART board
so the presentation is large enough for the class to see, but I used to use an
AverKey. In the PowerPoint are links to sites on the web that fit in, links to
Geometer's Sketchpad, and more. This presentation is added to my Blackboard Web
page, so the students have access if they are absent. We have Block classes, and
I try to vary the activity, so the notes section isn't more than 30 minutes of
the 90 minute block.
Alice

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans on PowerPoint discussion
Visit related discussions:
PowerPoint
Lesson Plans

Discussion Help