Subject:   RE: New Ideas for PowerPoint and SMARTboard
Author: 21Rouge
Date: Oct 8 2006
On Oct  7 2006, aterner wrote:
> I can
> use all of the tools and features of SB.

> I love adding hyperlinks to Geometer's Sketchpad,...

I am new to using a Smartboard and GSP this school year. I am enjoying both as a
very new user. One question:

How does one "plot points", as one can in GSP, using only the Samrtboard ie not
having to return to one's computer/laptop keyboard?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans on PowerPoint discussion
Visit related discussions:
PowerPoint
Lesson Plans

Discussion Help