Subject:   RE: Math apps and lessons for the ipad
Author: Suzanne
Date: Aug 1 2011
Now that we have just added the Android, iPad, and iPhone categories to the
"Technology Types" I'm working to catalog all of the apps that I've encountered
recently. Your discussion post reminds me that I should do a little each day!
Here's what I added this morning:

Tool: MathTappers: ClockMaster
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/133560/

Tool: MathTappers: Find Sums
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/133562/

Tool: MathTappers: Fraction Estimation
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/133563/

Tool: MathTappers: Multiples
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/133565/

Tool: MathTappers: Equivalents
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/133567/

Tool: KENKEN: Train Your Brain Lite
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/133568/

Tool: KENKEN: Train Your Brain
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/133569/

Tool: TanZen HD Lite - iPad
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/133570/

Tool: TanZen Lite
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/133571/

Tool: TanZen
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/133572/

Tool: Shmuzzles
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/133576/

As you try these, perhaps, you could rate them? And as you use any in the
classroom, perhaps, you could add comments and/or start a specific discussion
for that app. I have a few more to add but this is a start!

Thanks,
Suzanne

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Activities on iPad discussion
Visit related discussions:
iPad
Activities

Discussion Help