Subject:   Invitation to Participate in the Design of a Probability Lesson
Author: jd
Date: Aug 30 2005
Hello All,

As part of a ConcertChat about the eNLVM, Jeff and I began working on the design
for a new online learning unit targeted at 7th grade probability.

You can see our current thoughts as well as a transcript of our discussion
at:

http://mathforum.org/wiki/DesignSpace?Probability

Anyone interested is invited to help contribute to the design of this lesson
which we be freely available on the eNLVM website. All contributors will be
clearly attributed.

If you want to participate, please look at the design plans we have made so far
and post to this thread. Please also feel free to email me at
jduffin@math.usu.edu.

Joel

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans in Math 7 discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 7
Lesson Plans

Discussion Help