Subject:   RE: Superscript/subscript
Author: Mathman
Date: Aug 30 2005
On Aug 29 2005, BarryS wrote:
> We are attempting to do some math/science formuals using Smart
> Notebook and are having difficulty finding how to do
> Superscript/Subscript.  Have tried to copy from Word but get H20
> rather than the subscript.  How does one perform this function.

You likely used the text subscript?  Try using the Word equation editor, which
is the same as Wordpefect equaiton editor, being a derivative of AmthType.  Then
copy/paste, or first save the iamge file if you can and insert it from that
source.  I am obviously not aware of the behaviour or resources of a smart
board, but use this technique ot get some complex relations from a math program
into a word processor document for example.  If no further editing is needed, I
take another step and change it into a PDF.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans in Algebra on Computer Algebra System discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra
Computer Algebra System
Lesson Plans