Subject:   RE: Superscript/subscript
Author: rabeldin
Date: Aug 30 2005
Rather than going to a PDF which requires special software, I've found that
writing in HTML gives me a lot of format control including subscripts and
superscripts as well as tables and indented lists. Special characters like Greek
letters can be done, but you have to be careful about your default font.
Remember that Mozilla has a Composer function that makes writing HTML fairly
easy. The nice thing is that I can use any browser to read or print my
documents.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans in Algebra on Computer Algebra System discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra
Computer Algebra System
Lesson Plans