Subject:   RE: Invitation to Participate in the Design of a Probability Lesson
Author: ncl8
Date: Dec 12 2005
Hello All,

We have finished developing a first-round prototype of our 7th Grade
probability eModule. It can be accessed for review at

http://enlvm.usu.edu/ma/nav/toc.jsp?sid=__shared&cid=emdev @probability1&bb=school

Some of the design documents we used to develop the eModule can be accessed at

http://enlvm.usu.edu/design/probability/

We invite feedback from anyone wishing to review the lesson. All suggestions
will be carefully considered and implemented as they are deemed appropriate and
relevant to the scope and content of the lesson. Again, all contributors will be
clearly attributed.

If you wish to participate, please review the eModule and post to this thread.
You may also email me at nlegler@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Neal

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans in Math 7 discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 7
Lesson Plans

Discussion Help