Subject:   RE: Best & New way to teach Long Division
Author: Annette1
Date: Jun 12 2014
There is a very good reason to teach long division: algebra.  I need my
precalculus students to be able to do polynomial long division.  This will also
be important when they use partial fraction decomposition for integration in
calculus.  If my students understand arithmetic long division, then it's not
very hard to teach polynomial long division.  If they do not understand
arithmetic long division, it's very difficult for them to learn polynomial long
division.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans in Math 2 on Android discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 2
Android
Lesson Plans