Subject:   lesson plans that incorporate calculator
Author: mathmommy
Date: Aug 5 2007
Hi, I teach elementary math and want a book or series of lesson plans that are
rich problem solving tasks and also incorporate the use of the calculator. Any
ideas? I'm willing to spend a few dollars for something worthwhile.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans on Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculator
Lesson Plans

Discussion Help