Subject:   7th grade math - what would you do?
Author: jlbmagic
Date: Aug 6 2007
Hey all.

What would you do if you got a job at a charter school that didn't have a
curriculum to follow.  Instead, the 7th grade standards are there for you to
teach?

Would you search desperately for a curriculum, or would you pull all sorts of
materials together to teach the standards?

I'm in that situation and am worried that the materials I pull together won't be
adequate enough, as a curriculum program would be (assuming that curriculum
programs are adequate enough).

Please let me know what you'd do.  Oh and by the way, school starts in 1
week.

thanks

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans in Math 7 discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 7
Lesson Plans

Discussion Help