Subject:   RE: Trapezoids and Parallelograms
Author: Gurmohan
Date: Jan 5 2005
I am in one hundred percent agreement with the idea of viewing something in real
[ or animation ] helps a great deal in understanding and learning the thing
better and for longer period of time. There is one site I know which explains
these and many other topics in animation and even lets you put in your numbers.
The students gets to see not only respective figure being drawn in front of her
but also see the sum being solved step by step. I have a lot of admiration for
www.onlymath.com . If you want you can try it and let me know if like it too.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Geometry on Sketchpad discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry
Sketchpad
Tools