Subject:   iPad app
Author: gerirose
Date: Jun 6 2012
This is from a colleague of mine:

My high school is 1:1 with laptops in grades 10-12.  We are now going to iPads
in grades 9-12.  I am looking for an app that will allow me to write on a pdf
(or other types of documents) while recording what I write and what I say.  The
goal is to post it on my wiki so any student can replay a lesson or play extra
examples at home while seeing what I write and hearing what I say.

I have a livescribe pen, but I am specifically looking for an app that all of
our teachers in math, science, etc. could use.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools discussion

Discussion Help