Subject:   Locus of Points in Geometry
Author: Susan
Date: Feb 24 2005
I just started searching for applets to support the teaching of loci for a high
school Geometry course.  I thought I would find many Sketchpad activities, since
this seems like a good thing to teach with Sketchpad, but I haven't had much
luck.  Does anyone have any good links to interactive resources on this topic?
Any ideas about using technology to teach it? Thanks

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Geometry discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry
Tools

Discussion Help