Subject:   RE: Tool usage sites
Author: gene
Date: Mar 3 2005
On Mar  3 2005, tackweed wrote:
> Would those of you who have current web pages where various math
> tools are used by classes/students please provide the url?  I am
> looking for specific tool use in context as opposed to listings of
> tools.

I am in need of new ideas and would like to see examples
> of what others are doing.

Jeff, I think many of us would be interested in looking over the urls you get.
Would you please post them here?

Also, it might be useful for us if you'd provide a few words as to what you're
doing to go along with your url, http://www2.whidbey.net/ohmsmath. And any
comments about the directions you'd like to go in would also be helpful.

Thanks for opening up this interesting direction,

Gene

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Math 7 discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 7
Tools

Discussion Help