Subject:   teaching about scale
Author: Bethany
Date: Jun 14 2005
In both some literature research and personal teaching experience, I found that
students often have difficulty with the concept of scaling graphs.  Do you
directly address this issue with your students?  I found this to be a particular
problem when working with technology based graphing tools.  It seems that the
students need to have a good deal of experience in working with scales by hand
ever before having them use a graphing tool.

What have you found that works best?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Math 7 discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 7
Tools

Discussion Help