Subject:   RE: My all time favorite Java-like software
Author: ihor
Date: Jun 14 2005
Hi Don,
My favorite software is Green Globs and Graphing Equations. Though technically
not a tool software (its also not free) it does what its supposed to do
extremely well. I use it grades 6-8 though its designed to be a high school
program.  I'll have more to say about it in my story column coming up on Friday
(hope to have it sooner). Here's a short blurb on Globs.

http://www.socialimpactgames.com/modules.php
op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=110

-Ihor

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools discussion

Discussion Help