Subject:   RE: Experimental/Theoretical Probabilities
Author: rabeldin
Date: Jul 7 2005
Craig is right. Many students have too little experience with systematic
experimentation with randomization. No amount of conversation can substitute for
this experimentation. For any class on probability, I recommend a box full of
dice, pennies, a deck of cards, a toy roulette spinner and other things that
will make the experimentation easy. I also recommend forming groups charged with
making experiments, pooling data, and answering questions among themselves and
making presentations to the entire class.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Math 7 discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 7
Tools

Discussion Help