Subject:   Graphing calculators
Author: lm62
Date: Jul 28 2005
I'm new here and mom of a 13yo who wants to buy a graphing calculator now that
they're on sale for back to school. He used a loaner TI-83 in school this past
year. I'm wondering what's going to see him through high school and college.
We're thinking a TI-84 Plus. He'll definitely be taking advanced math courses
(since he took Algebra this year in 7th). I've heard you can't use the 90s on
standardized tests.

Any thoughts?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools on Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculator
Tools

Discussion Help