Subject:   RE: Blogs and Digital Cameras
Author: Craig
Date: Aug 2 2005
I checked your web site... very interesting.  You should note that, in
MathTools, one of the "technology types" is spreadsheet; you would find a few
applications of spreadsheets, and maybe some discussion about them, by browsing
or searching.

The "blog" portion of your web site was not working when I checked it earlier
today; I'm very curious about how you have used blogs, and am considering how I
might use a blog for one (or two) of the courses I teach.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools discussion

Discussion Help