Subject:   RE: Blogs and Digital Cameras
Author: njh
Date: Aug 3 2005
Hi!
I just completed participation in a workshop for handhelds and our instructors
used a blog for homework -- we had to read an article on the use of handhelds
and then post a summary of and reaction to the article.  We also had to respond
to someone else's post.  I realize that this is similar to a discussion board,
but it can be easier to blog than discuss!
njh
We also used the digital camera built into the Zire 72 by Palm.  We had to take
a picture that included various shapes, then use the drawing on a picture
feature to outline and label the shapes.  (All of this is available on the
Zire72.)

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools discussion

Discussion Help