Subject:   RE: DE Software
Author: Mathman
Date: Aug 12 2005
On Aug 12 2005, scruff wrote:
> I have used the software Differential Systems by Herman Gollwitzer
> for MANY years. I am interested in a similar package.

Windows platform:

What does it do? That is, what is your primary interest? Solving ODEs, Graphing?
...?  You don't want Maple or whatever, but neither do you need it's full
potential perhaps?  Have you actually tried other packages like Mupad?

For relatively simple stuff, have you tried the shareware Graphmatica?  it's
awesome, and no need to register if you are honest and can't afford to.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Calculus on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Computer
Tools