Subject:   Searching for the right tool
Author: proofpad
Date: Sep 2 2005
There is a wooden cone that is sliced into the different curves that my school
loves to use for showing a hands-on version of where ellipses and the like
come from.  My question is, where can we find those.  I've asked in the school
(the department head and others) and they can't remember where they ordered
theirs from.  I ask mainly because one of ours broke last year, and we need to
find a replacement.  If anyone has any idea where the physical object can be
ordered from, I would appreciate that.

If anyone knows an electronic version of that (or can make it) I would
appreciate a link to that program as well!
     -Gabriel Edge

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Trigonometry discussion
Visit related discussions:
Trigonometry
Tools

Discussion Help