Subject:   RE: Explorelearning science and math
Author: aterner
Date: May 5 2006
I have belonged for a couple of years now. I'm very impressed with the applets,
but they work best when you have the students on the computers instead of using
one computer with a SMART board, even if you change the screen resolution to
make the applet and questions larger. It is still much too small for the
students to see. I will probably not join again, because of the yearly cost.

On May  4 2006, ihor wrote:
> On May  3 2006, Susan wrote:
> Has anyone used any of the
> http://explorelearning.com shockwave
> science applets to teach
> math topics?  I know that you have to pay
> for the site, but you
> can look at each applet for free for five
> minutes.  I would like
> to subscribe, but would like to think of more
> uses for the
> science applets to "multiply" my investment.

Have you used any of
> the math ones? I think those are great. I used them quite a bit when
> they were still free.

-Ihor

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools on Shockwave discussion
Visit related discussions:
Shockwave
Tools

Discussion Help