Subject:   RE: Finding Calculus Toolkit for TI-83/84
Author: Mathman
Date: Aug 4 2006
On Aug  4 2006, JoFa wrote:
> This software, by CEDO Publishing, was mentioned in a workshop I
> took as being very fine.  However, after hours of surfing, I came up
> with only a now-defunct phone number for CEDO Publishing in Orem,
> Utah.

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a download of this
> software?
I am an AP Calculus teacher in a private HS.
Thanks!

Google [TI "calculus Toolkit" ] brought up a few.  This was among the first:

http://www.ticalc.org/pub/83plus/basic/math/calculus/

Do a "Find" for "toolkit" down the page a bit.  Is it any help?

I am rather "old-school", I'm afraid, and so could not check the quality of
these tools.  I do use graphing tools on occasion, like "Graphmatica", and
symbolic algebra as in "Mupad", but have little or no use for TI presently.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Calculus on TI Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Texas Instruments
Tools