Subject:   RE: Finding Calculus Toolkit for TI-83/84
Author: JoFa
Date: Aug 4 2006
On Aug  4 2006, Mathman wrote:
> On Aug  4 2006, JoFa wrote:
> This software, by CEDO Publishing,
> was mentioned in a workshop I
> took as being very fine.  However,
> after hours of surfing, I came up
> with only a now-defunct phone
> number for CEDO Publishing in Orem,
> Utah.

Can anyone tell me
> where I can purchase a download of this
> software?
Thanks, David.  I already found that one and it's not the one I was referring
to.
I do appreciate your effort!
JoFa
I am an AP
> Calculus teacher in a private HS.
Thanks!

Google [TI "calculus
> Toolkit" ] brought up a few.  This was among the first:
> http://www.ticalc.org/pub/83plus/basic/math/calculus/

Do a "Find"
> for "toolkit" down the page a bit.  Is it any help?

I am rather
> "old-school", I'm afraid, and so could not check the quality of
> these tools.  I do use graphing tools on occasion, like
> "Graphmatica", and symbolic algebra as in "Mupad", but have little
> or no use for TI presently.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Calculus on TI Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Texas Instruments
Tools