Subject:   CEDO Publishers--Calculus Toolkit
Author: JoFa
Date: Aug 6 2006
If anyone out there has this piece of software for their TI-83/84 calculator,
could you please share some CEDO contact info with me?  The order on their
website will not go through; no answer from e-mail to the site's stated
e-address; phone number listed has been disconnected; directory assistance for
stated address in Orem, Utah shows no listing, etc...
Is this a now-defunct company?  Have they moved?  I'm trying to determine
whether this software is even available anymore.

Thanks for any help you can give.

JoFa

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Calculus on TI Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Texas Instruments
Tools