Subject:   Generating a graph curve from 2 known points and a middle reference point.
Author: daedalus
Date: Aug 9 2006
hi there

I have two points 40 and -70 and I need construct a smooth curve inbetween
these lines and get the values of the curve at 50 points in between. Is there a
formula or computer program that can let me do this?

The last time I did formal maths was at 16 with a crap teacher so please forgive
me if there is an obvious way of doing this that I have missed.

The X axis is measured in time with 40 being at 0 seconds and -70 being at 50
seconds and I need the values for the curve for each second.

i'm a computer programer and I basicly have a function (computer function not
math function) that gives the start value, end value, middle point of the curve
value and duration in seconds and should return an array with the values of the
curve linking the two points
for each second of time. (with the middle value being used for reference to
determine the shape of the curve).

Any help would be most welcome

Thanks

yes  no