Subject:   RE: 24 Game in Excel
Author: Don Link
Date: Aug 15 2006
David,

My original implementation created the problems from random digits.  The
difficulty was that I couldn't generate ALL the possible problems that have a
solution.  Your suggested method would also leave out certain combinations
(e.g., 1*2*3*4).  I also wanted to be able to show all possible answers.  Hence
the current (less interesting) implementation.

Don

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Math 6 on Excel discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 6
Excel
Tools