Subject:   Re: Homework
Author: acobas
Date: Sep 20 2006
I think that we have to ask ourselves what is the purpose of the homework
assignment.  I, unfortunatley, found myself in positions where I gave an
assignment because my shool,principal, district etc.demanded it of all teachers
essentially daily.  I used to find it time consuming and often kids copied from
one another.  My biggest problem was finding time to go over it.  I do like the
idea of suppling  the answer key, however doesn't even that method have
pitfalls?  Also when did you find the time to go over it??  Did you have a set
time in the period for homework questions?

yes  no
Visit related discussions:
Computer
Tools